Piiiichaaaar !

Hellow blog =)

This is a quite late, heh. I have some pictures of my previous "spot-in-teh-living-room" before I moved in to my new place.
These are about almost my entire belongings here in KT
Photobucket
that's hw guys roll =D

And this was my bed back there
Photobucket

A better view of my "bedroom" =)
Photobucket
Had a balcony with sweet views of clouds, buildings, a wee bit of the sea and constant au-natural air conditioning =D

And this was after i packed up to move out =)
Photobucket

On another note, on the second weekend here in KT we went over to KB to visit some friends. On the way back we met these guys =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now this was a picture next to an elevator in a hotel at KT we came for a farewell-supper once...
Photobucket

As for my new place, its a rather small room which in my opinion is enough for a guy like me (hope i wont be proven wrong at this =P). Will get pictures of me new room on the next post.
peace out!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

nice "room"!! lol!

Rajes said...

=)