The Room!

*eeric music plays in the background*

This is not some lame wannabe horror flick like what we have nowdays. I frankly rate current horror movies as a failed attempt to pull out a comedy =P they just suck that bad... Compared to the likes of "it" and the first few "chuckies" to name a couple of good ones...wait... scratch that, they don't even compare....

Wokay random rantings aside, Imma focus on what this post is really about. My current room at kt =)

Pictures tell more than I can with my limited vocab expressability =S
Photobucket
Side view from across the other end of a once-was-a-balcony-stretch

Photobucket
Now this is a sneak peek...

Photobucket
Shows roughly how much space I have to move about, like 2.5feet-ish x 6 feet-ish =S But I'm kinda cool with that =)

Photobucket
The busiest corner of my room =) (plz dont get overexcited wit ur imagination)

Photobucket
The view I get from my bed =)


Photobucket
This air vent are there because my room was actually renovated from the side facing the balcony or sth.... Now this thing, gives me and my neighbour-room-mate no sound insulation =P We could practically hear almost anything happening on the other side (again, plz dont get carried away wit ur imaginations).. And tweedy (nickname I gave to d person-next-room), I am listening *evil smile*

Photobucket
The view we can get from the balcony.. Its pretty cool actually, just my camera wasnt cool enough to capture the entire cool essence of the view.

Photobucket
Another un-cool shot... So yea, updated =D

Peace!!!

1 comments:

Mel said...

looks cosy.. lol..